Ron is AWESOME! I had a national pest extermination company for several years and nothing was getting accomplished. I have seen a significant decrease in the last several months that I started with 1st Response. Ron is very committed to getting the problem fixed and is very knowledgeable and a great guy! He knows his pests! :) Everyone at 1st Response is kind, courteous, and goes the extra yard!Tina M.
Company was very responsive to the needs that I had. My daughters room had hornets coming thru her ceiling. First response was the best response. They came right away after my internet message. Fixed the problem and offered a great service for other rodents around my house. Monthly service is a great deal. These guys know customer service and they know pest control. If you are thinking about a company that cares….this is it. Make first response your first response if you are in need of help.Matthew P.
I live at The Gardens Apartments. I guess before I moved in, there was an issue with bugs. I never saw any. Thank God! But the gentleman from 1st Response saw something on the traps and came back several times to take care of the issue. He was always professional, polite and handled everything with care. Kudos!! I appreciate him and the service that you provide.Michelle W.
Had a great experience with David - he was polite, personable, and able to find where the mice were coming in within 5 minutes. He put all the traps down and followed up on time to ensure they didn't return - highly recommend them!Nicholas K.
This company is great! The company I work for has been using them for years, and I have been using them recently for my home. David is so friendly when he comes in to my office, and Larry was great when he came to my home. Lisa is always the best too! So friendly on the phone!Andy R.
We have a mouse or two and Larry was amazing. On time, professional. He even went into my attic through a very small, inconvenient entryway in the top of a closet. He educated me about mice and inspected every inch of my place, inside and out. The office staff was great, too!Rene L.
We purchased a house that has had termite damage in the past. The original structure was built in 1890, and has been added onto over the years. Previous owners had repaired the termite damage, and had contracted with 1st Response to continue to maintain termite control stations and inspect for any new activity. We have continued with that existing service since purchase. Every tech that comes out is wonderful. Office staff is great as well. Everyone we have dealt with has been personable, kind, attentive and professional. Jason and Justin have been our most recent techs, and they are both great guys.Patricia M.
Best customer service ever! From the dispatcher to the technicians. They were super kind and accommodating to our health needs, more than willing to wear an N95 mask that we provided. Engaging conversation and thorough inspection. Even when 1 thing was missed, they apologized and made everything right. Their service was fast, but effective. The price is reasonable for all of the services you get and they were very understanding and accommodating when it came to the initial payment. I wish we had found them years ago, but if anything good can come from a mouse, it's having First Response on your side. 100%, 10 out of 10, highly recommend!Izetta T.
Holy smokes! They are the best! Like seriously, if you need creepy crawly help or help with other things that scurry about, they are your people. They are incredibly kind, friendly, and understanding. They have a lot of patience and explain things thoroughly. Can't say enough good things about them. We have been using them for a couple years now and have had continued reliable and excellent service.Krista K.
Signs You Have a Wildlife Problem
If you have noticed any of the following signs, you may have a wildlife problem:
- Unusual noises, such as scratching, rustling, or thumping, especially at night.
- Foul odors that may be indicative of animal waste or nesting materials.
- Visible droppings or urine stains in and around your home.
- Damaged or gnawed structures, like chewed wires, insulation, or wooden beams.
- Unexplained holes or burrows in your yard or garden.
- Tracks or footprints in muddy or dusty areas.
- Nests or nesting materials, such as twigs, leaves, or feathers, in and around your property.
- Sightings of wildlife during the day, as some nocturnal animals may be active when they shouldn't be.
- Chewed or missing food from your pantry or pet's food bowl.
- Unusual behavior in pets, such as excessive barking, digging, or agitation.
- Plants or garden produce that appear to have been foraged or damaged.
- Dead animals or signs of predation, like feathers or fur, around your property.
- Insect infestations, as they can be attracted by the presence of wildlife.
If you notice any of these signs, you should call in a Powell wildlife control professional right away. Do not wait to get rid of the problem, as it will only get worse if you do!
Tips for Keeping Wildlife Away
While it is important to call in a professional when you have a wildlife problem, it is also important to take steps to prevent issues before they happen. Here are some tips that you can use to keep wildlife away from your property:
- Keep your garbage tightly sealed and place it outside on the morning of pick-up.
- Do not leave pet food, or any food, outside overnight.
- Pick fruit from your trees as soon as it is ripe.
- Place bird feeders in areas that are away from your house.
- Repair any holes that may provide entry into your attic, garage, or any other area where animals may seek shelter.
- Repair any gaps in your foundation.
- Remove any wood piles or debris from your property.
As a family-owned and operated Powell wildlife control company, we know how important your family is to you. You want to make sure that your home is a safe and comfortable place for your children and your pets. 1st Response Pest Management will work with you to develop a plan that works for you and your family. We are committed to delivering high-quality wildlife control services at affordable rates.
We offer humane removal services for:
- And more
We also offer general pest control services to help you keep your home free of insects and other pests.
Call us today at (614) 591-7767 to learn more about our pest control services. We look forward to helping you get rid of your pest problems.